Sunday, November 19, 2006

Happy 4 year "Gotcha Day" Olivia!!!

I guess it has been a while since I have posted. Sorry about that! Things have been a little crazy in the Klein household since the referral of our newest Klein. We are still waiting. No news on TA yet, but hopefully we will be hearing something very soon. We are hoping to travel over Christmas! If not, then it will probably be the beginning of 2007. We are so anxious to go get Sophia.

Yesterday was a very special day. We celebrated Olivia Wu Han Klein's 4 year "Gotcha Day." Olivia was placed in my arms on November 18, 2002, in Nanchang, Jiangxi. Olivia was 8 months old and my first daughter. I can't believe that she is now a very busy 4 1/2 year old and one of the joys of my life (of course along with her sister, Chloe and soon to be sister, Sophia). It was also special becuase her newest sister, Sophia, is also from Jiangxi province and in a few weeks Steve and I will be meeting Sophia in the same hotel as I met Olivia (before Steve and I were married). The third reason is that yesterday was National Adoption Awareness Day. Very special.

Will post info when we get it. Have a very blessed Thanksgiving everyone!

Steve & Julie
Olivia (4) - Jiangxi
Chloe (3) - Hubei
Sophia (7 months) - Jiangxi

No comments: