Wednesday, November 01, 2006

On their way!!!!

According to RQ, it is believed that referrals are on their way and expected TOMORROW!!! I'm going crazy right now!!! They also said that they believe 8/24/05 LID's will be included. However this doesn't affect us much since we have an 8/11/05 LID and KNOW that we'll be included in this batch after just missing the last cut-off of 8/9/05. So...... we may know who Sophia is tomorrow!!! Our agency hasn't said for sure as they are conservative and don't want to give our false hopes. I'm in such a better mood now!!! I love November!!! : ) So will 11/2/06 be the special day?!?! We're almost there!!!! I also know who my sweet Sophia is!!!!

On a side note, we had a lot of fun trick-or-treating with the girls. However I kept catching myself thinking about how next year will have Sophia trick-0r-treating with us. This was Olivia's 4th Halloween and Chloe's 3rd. I can't wait to have Sophia with us next year. I keep wondering how old she is and where she is from. Is she from Jiangxi like Olivia or Hubei like Chloe? Or myabe Guangdong, Hunan, Guangxi, or another province? I'm guessing that she is 8 months old which means she was born in February. Will she be close to Olivia's birthday? Alec says she's about 12 months which would be October and closer to Chloe's birthday. I'm SO anxious!!!!!

Hopefully I'll have some VERY exciting news to post about tomorrow!!!! I got my questions all set by the phone (of course they have been there for months) and the camera is all set!!! Sophia, mommy's ready for you!!!!!!

No comments: