Tuesday, October 31, 2006

Don't know how much more I can take!!!

Well again, NO NEWS. I don't know how much more of this I can take! I thought for sure that we would get THE CALL yesterday. But no, and there is no sign of referrals right now. I checked RQ site and it is said that referrals may have been mailed and should be expected thursday, and other agencies have said that referrals have NOT been mailed yet. It is just so frustrating when you don't know anything!!! So the wait continues...

I am trying my best to put my disappointment behind me and to have a fun Halloween with the girls. I don't want to damper their fun. So instead of showing off my pictures of Sophia, I will be showing off my two adorable girls. Olivia is going to be Cinderella this year and Chloe is going to be a ladybug (original, I know!). So I will be going around the neighborhood with my princess and my ladybug. : ) We are then going to my parents house to hang out with them and relax before the fire and eat candy corn, popcorn, caramel apples, pumpkin bread and all sorts of other good stuff.

I'm doing my best to put on a "happy face." I know that Alec is just as frustrated during this wait as I am but he just puts on a better "act" than me. You'd think I'd be good at it the 3rd time through. After all I did wait over 14 months for Olivia's referral and only 7 months for Chloe's. I guess I was hoping for a "Chloe referral wait" this time around rather than an "Olivia referral wait."

Happy Halloween everyone and I'll post information as soon as I know something.

No comments: