Saturday, October 28, 2006

No referrals..... : (

No Referrals Today - : - (

Fri Oct 27, 2006 10:03 am (PST)

Hi August 2005 LIDers,

I have not read my emails yet, so this may be old news. We did not receive anything from the CCAA today. I went into a meeting with a family at 9:30 this morning and I just came out at 11:55. Take a deep breath, accept a cyber hug, and rest up for next week. We know that the matches have been made, so it is just a matter of time and your referrals will arrive.


This was posted on the CHI yahoo group yesterday afternoon. I was REALLY hoping to receive "THE CALL" sometime yesterday. I really thought that it was the day. Well, here I am. Sitting at my computer on saturday evening without my referral. It is SO hard waiting! The girls are over visiting Grandma today and Alec is running some errands. I'm not in the mood to really do anything. So.... here is hoping to monday. Will October 30th be the big day?! I only pray that it is so. We just MUST receive our referral before the Halloween festivities on tuesday. I will really be a party pooper trick-or-treating if I dont have Sophie's referral by then and that just isn't fare to Olivia and Chloe. So I REALLY am praying for a referral monday. Where is my Sophia?! I just want to know where she is and WHO she is!!! After almost 15 months of waiting, I'M READY!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Please keep me in your prayers this weekend and that I stay sane. Actually, it may be better to pray for Alec, Olivia and Chloe who have to put up with me.....

No comments: